Fairfax Periodontal group is the leading periodontal and dental implant practice in Virginia, Maryland, and DC. We are centrally located in Fairfax to serve Falls Church, Tysons Corner, Vienna, Annandale, and McLean areas.
Our office utilizes the latest technologies and treatment modalities to offer optimum care for our patients. As a premier periodontal practice, we specialize in periodontics, dental implants, bone and sinus grafting, periodontal plastic surgery, gum grafts, and extractions. We perform minimally invasive procedures such as Pinhole or Vista technique for gum grafts, and fully guided dental implant placement for increased accuracy, safety, comfort and recovery.
Our board-certified specialists have completed postdoctoral periodontal residencies at a top Ivy League university and have more than 18 years of periodontal and dental implant expericence. Both Dr. Choudhary and Dr. Howanitz have been recognized as Top Periodontists by their patients and peers in Washingtonian magazine, Northern Virginia magazine, and Yelp and Google reviews. We also treat our patients at our second location in North Bethesda, Maryland.
We also offer:
- Same-day implant placement and smile makeovers for a natural-looking smile with All-on-4® implant-supported dentures
- Digital treatment planning with 3D CBCT scans, hi-definition intraoral scan, and 3D printing
- Same-day smile solutions (zygomatic implants) for patients with advanced bone loss who do not qualify for traditional implants
- Metal-free ceramic implants
- Minimally invasive soft tissue grafts and Pinhole gum grafting technique