We strongly belive in a team approach to care for our patients. Our surgeons work closely with referring restorative doctors, implant representatives, and lab technicians to provide optimal treatment and care. We play on each other’s strengths and always are patient-focused to deliver the best for our patients.
What makes Fairfax Periodontal Group unique?
- Ours is the premier dental implant and periodontal practice in the Fairfax, Virginia, and Washington, DC metro areas. Both Dr. Choudhary and Dr. Howanitz have been recognized as Top Periodontists by their patients and peers in Washingtonian magazine, Northern Virginia magazine, and Yelp and Google reviews.
- We have a state-of-the-art facility with cutting-edge technology, such as 3D cone beam, digital X-rays, intraoral scanner, 3D printing, and periodontal laser.
- Digitial implant and restorative treatment planning prior to procedures. This increases safety and precision of implant placement and enhances final results.
- Minimally invasive procedures such as Pinhole or Vista technique for gum grafts and fully guided dental implant placement
- Our board-certified specialists have completed postdoctorate residencies at top Ivy League universities.
- We have decades of implant and periodontal experience, and have placed tens of thousands of dental implants.
- Our doctors are researchers and teachers with publications in top peer-review journals.
- We are not a franchise or a national chain, which means our patients get white-glove, personalized service.
- Each patient gets a customized treatment plan; we are not a one-size-fits-all facility like most national chains. We know each patient’s situation is unique and we tailor the treatment plan to fit his or her wants and needs.
- We use premium materials and dental implants that have proven success rates with decades of research and patient data. The premium implant system used in our office is the pioneer and inventor of dental implants and dental implant protocols.